Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Programs on the Laptop...oh wait My Trial is Over...What Are YOU Thinking For Real?????

So you start up your laptop, which you've only had for about a month, and you notice a box that pops up. Yep, its a program on your computer letting you know that your free trial is up and you know have to 39.95 for the program. Ok my problem with this: I just spent $700-$1300 on the laptop and now you are forcing me to spend another extra $75- $200, on something that should have been included with the system, like the picture above shows, Virus protection and Spyware. Yea thank you for being a rip off while the country is in a Recession.

And what the heck happened to having the generic games that you could play on your laptop or pc for free. I went to look for my games on laptop and got happy for a minute. I had like 30 games in the folder. Come to find out I got to play it one time before I found out that that was another scam for me to spend more money. I mean I would prefer having no games on my system versus 30 one time trials. That's pure crap. I want to know who in the heck came up with this idea. I mean really...but yea it's what ever.






Ultimately when you're trying to open programs on you computer, you feel like you are repeatedly seeing the above access denied sign for every program you try to open. So the next time you open a file on your computer and it proceeds to tell you that this a trial version, please join me in asking.....WHAT ARE YOU THINKING FOR REAL???