Thursday, April 9, 2009

Allow me to Introduce Myself....My Name is..

Katrina. Yep so I'm just trying this blogging thing out. I hope you all like it. I hope I like it lol. I'm a Senior in college right now. I won't tell you where lol. Journalism is my major and um yea. Enough about that. I know you're wondering what the heck this blog is about.

Well...I'm going to discuss my views on certain things that make me say WHAT ARE YOU THINKING...FOR REAL?? That will be the basis of my blog with an occasional input of my life. So I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy starting this up!!!!

6 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im proud of you Trina -Ithink this is a great idea for a blog -I need to start 1 up. my ex bf had one on here and it got pretty popular so I know you can do it -But i hate that hoe
    Sorry I went off on a tangent
    ~Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the support and you are so crazy for that statement lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. IMPRESSIVE -
    WHAT I AM THINKING...FOR REAL IS THAT I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS SEMESTER TO BE OVER WITH FOR REAL….!
    UNTIL THEN THAT’S ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT. :-)
    NICE BLOG.-Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo KAtRinA!
    girl, you BETTA speak yo mind on the world wide web!
    I hear ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete